Local Business Website Promotion Service
The majority of enquiries that I receive are from the owners of small companies in and around the Manchester area who are interested in my local business website promotion and optimisation service and there has definitely been an increase in the number of enquiries that have been coming through over the past few months.
There are a number of reasons for this:
1) The majority of business websites don’t perform, don’t show up in the results when a potential customer performs a search on Google, Bing or Yahoo and most importantly they don’t get traffic and hence contribute towards profits.
2) Business owners are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of having a presence online particularly if they are reliant on local custom.
3) They see that their competitors are appearing online and realise that they are being left behind.
4) My SEO Manchester website has been number 1 on Google for a number of small business website optimisation keywords for nearly 12 months and business owners want me to do the same for their websites.
As the majority of people are now using their computers or mobile phones to search for local product or service providers instead of the traditional methods of Yellow Pages,Thomson Directory and local newspapers it is imperative that businesses position themselves to take advantage of local business website promotion methods.
LOCAL BUSINESS WEBSITE PROMOTION SERVICE
What can be done to secure a successful online presence for local businesses?
1) Keyword research – analyze the market and competitiveness of any existing keywords that the business is targeting and search for new keywords.
2) Claim a Google Places listing for the business if not already done so. If already claimed check its optimisation and performance and improve as necessary.
3) If the business does not have a website consider building a new site using WordPress, an open-source (free) publishing platform, which makes an excellent choice for managing and organizing virtually any size website. It can also be updated by the business owner if they prefer thus avoiding having to wait for a web designer to update the site with content or images for example.
4) If building a new website consider purchasing a keyword rich domain name.
5) If the business has an existing website check the on-page optimisation. This will include the url structure, titles, meta data, headings, image alt tags, sitemap/s, content and linking structure.
6) Once the on-page structure has been optimised then off-page optimisation can be implemented which will include competitor analysis and backlink creation via article and video creation/submission, press releases, forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking.
7) Ongoing monitoring/analytics
Local Business Website Promotion Pricing
To give you a price for my local business website promotion service please use my contact form with details about your business, your existing website url and the keywords you are currently targeting.